Here for you!
To our clients, friends and family:
Over the past few days, it's become clear that the world is facing some challenging times. Our team here at Performance Team with Texas Realty Exchange is deeply concerned and equally committed to keeping our community and families safe and healthy.
1. If the school closures have you concerned with your child not eating breakfast or lunch, please let us know. We will do what we can to drop off something to you or get it delivered. We are here to help and service is one of our core values. Connect with us directly on this.
2. If you are concerned with being in public, we are happy to pick up pet food, groceries or arrange a delivery for you if there is any we can find available. Connect with us directly on this.
3. If you aren’t in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and need someone to check in on someone let us know and we will do our best to get someone there. As Realtors we are connected to A LOT of other Realtors across this country.
4. Cherish the extra time you might now have to spend with loved ones, even if that is online. This time we are given is a gift.
5. Remember that your family and your health and welfare are the most important things. Listen to the experts.
6. Try to help small local businesses. Go buy a gift card directly from them so the owners can use the money now. Then, once this craziness ends, go enjoy a nice meal, or whatever service they perform.
We really value the relationships with our clients, friends, families, fellow agents, the community and our partners. Having served the Dallas/Ft Worth members has been an honor and we plan to be a part of the community fabric for a long time. ❤️❤️